Terms & Conditions
1. In this section you will find information on and or about the MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM website. These are our current policies, procedures, rules and conditions for wagering online or by telephone for our website. By registering and wagering you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of all of these rules. If you have any questions concerning our policies and the conditions for wagering, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-238-7705.
2. All rights, title, and interest in and to this web site are owned by MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM and its parent company. This web site is protected under international treaty provisions and copyright laws, including and without limitation, the Berne Convention. All MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Horizon Gaming and its parent company.
3. The information presented in this web site is derived from material believed to be accurate, but MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM does not make any guarantee as to its accuracy. The web site and all elements thereof are presented on an "as is" basis without a warranty of any kind, express or limited. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM does not guarantee that the web site will operate without interruption.
4. Neither the MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM web site nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, or any other materials on the site may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise redistributed without express permission from MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM and its parent company.
5. All financial transactions will adhere to international financial guidelines.
6. All transactions and wagers are to be considered originating from and governed by the laws of Costa Rica. Any person residing in the Country of Costa Rica is prohibited from becoming a member of MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM.
7. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world. Gambling may be unlawful in some jurisdictions, and it is the responsibility of members to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own origin of residence and or jurisdiction. All members of MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM must be at least 18 years of age. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to void any transactions made by a minor.
8. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM does not report any winnings or losses to any government agency. It is the responsibility of members to report any wagering income to the appropriate governmental agencies. It is the responsibility of each member to pay any applicable taxes. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM does not withhold taxes.
9. All members of MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM must acknowledge and agree that all wagers placed via the telephone are digitally recorded and archived. In case of disputes, the recording will be replayed and the wager as confirmed on the recording will be deemed final. All online transactions will be saved to a file and the file will be archived on a digital server and maintained on a secure network. In all cases of dispute, both management and the customer agree that the digital backup on file shall serve as the primary evidence and used as the final authority in the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within 24 hours from the time the wager was graded. No claims will be honored after this time period.
10. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right too, at any time, request documentation from a customer to confirm their identity. Failure to supply this information may result in the account being suspended and/or it may affect the release of funds. All accounts must have a correct contact phone number listed in their account information. Use of an invalid phone number and or false or misleading information when opening an account is grounds for possible forfeiture of any/all winnings and bonuses.
11. Only one account is allowed per given name, household, or IP address. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to charge a "Multiple Account Fine" for each additional account when any customer opens more than one account, aliases are not allowed. Violators also risk the forfeiture of the funds in these multiple accounts.
12. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right at any time to adjust or refuse any wager or transaction, in the interest of correcting a human or technical error, acts of God, or any fraudulent intent of the member as interpreted by Horizon Gaming.
13. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to adjust the limits and/or suspend wagering privileges on any individual account without prior written or verbal notice.
14. Any customer that is to be deemed betting as part of a syndicate or betting group risks account closure and forfeiture of all account winnings as well as a processing service charge to process the return of the principle deposit if and when at such time authorization by management has been granted.
15. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to close a client's account at any time without prior notification and/or further explanation.
16. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM requires all funds to be posted prior to any wagering. Furthermore, no credit may be issued by any employee of MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM. It is the responsibility of the client to maintain sufficient funds to place any wager(s). All account balances and transactions are in U.S. dollars.
17. Each client is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his/her betting account number and password, and should make every effort to prevent the use of his/her personal account number, and password by any third party. Any transactions entered with the account holder's account number and password will be considered an official transaction. If a client suspects a third party may have his/her account number and password, the client must contact MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM and change his/her password. Should a member give away, share or lose his or her account number and/or password, MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
18. Accounts with aggregate winnings of more than $5,000 US dollars are considered to be playing on "house money" Customers deemed to be playing with "house money" are not eligible for the "once per 30 day Free Payout" as well as being disqualified from possible current and future promotions at management discretion.
19. All new accounts are subject to a period of review, and during this time, they may not be eligible to participate in specific promotions offered by MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM.
20. All accounts must have a correct contact phone number listed in their account information on the dates of all deposits. Use of an invalid phone number is grounds for possible forfeiture of any or all winnings and bonuses.
21. All accounts that use the internet too place wagers must have a valid email address on file. Failure to have a valid email address on file may result in the account being frozen or closed until an updated valid email has been submitted and confirmed by management.
22. All accounts must have a valid address, if the address of primary residence changes, MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM must be contacted within 30 days to update the address of residence on file. Failure to have a valid address on file may result in an account being frozen or closed until valid account data has been received and confirmed by management.
23. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to ask customers to provide a valid proof of identification. Clients opening an account with MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM agree to provide, on demand, necessary documents. Identification may be a picture ID (Copy of a valid government state issued drivers license, state ID or passport) and a copy of a utility bill with the client's name for proof of address.
24. Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM. Any internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" or "Bot" by a customer is strictly forbidden and or IP cloakers, IP Hiders, IP Proxys or other premeditated technical means to falsify or inhibit our ability to ascertain a wagers or customers place of origin. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action to ensure network and gaming integrity and security.
25. If a player believes that MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM has posted an erroneous line, or time error, the player should notify MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM immediately to verify if the line/time is correct. Immediately upon discovery, wagers placed on an event with an obvious erroneous line resulting from human error will be graded no action. If a wager with an erroneous line is not voided before play begins, MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to remedy the odds to a fair market price which would have been available at the time the wager was placed. This price adjustment may be applied during or after an event. A player will never benefit from betting on a clear erroneous line. Repeat offenders risk having their account reviewed for possible additional restrictions and or closure.
26. A bet made after an event begins based on occurrences that have developed while in-play, is considered a "past-post" and therefore invalid. This is applicable for all regular game lines or when play resumes in live wagering. All events intended for in-play offering will be noted as such on the wagering option. The same applies for all horse wagers, they must be placed before post time or are invalid.
27. MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM reserves the right to reverse the incorrect application of funds into an account due to human or system/software error. Additional funds that were not intended to be credited into a customer's account will be reverted upon discovery of the inaccuracy. Any additional earnings from those funds are subject to voiding/forfeiture.
28. At MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM, we strive to treat our clients with the respect and courtesy they deserve. We also require that our clients reciprocate the gesture to our employees. Any abusive language or treatment via phone, chat or email will cause immediate termination of the MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM account and all remaining funds will be refunded to the account holder.
29. We reserve the right to limit the number of times a client may participate in a promotion. Identity of participants will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: Name, mailing address, email address, IP address, credit or debit card number and any forms of identification which may be attained or acquired by MAHIMAHISPORTS.COM management.
Horizon Gaming designed its services to protect customer privacy.
All transactions are processed in highly secure 128 bit encryption.
Time changes and injury reports are unofficial and subject to changes.